Sunday, November 11, 2012

Damn you exam!!



Exam. yup. thats what everyone hates. It's a student's enemy, and a teacher's bestfriend. Well, that's just my description. You can definitely agree with me. I finished  4 exams already. Just one more to go. Accounting. I'm gonna study my ass off to get an excellent result. Sorry for the bad language. Mybe it's because my other 4 exams didn't go as planned. I didn't do my best. Yup, blame it on my sickness. I started getting sick in my second exam. I was walking on the rain. Just a little bit, and the next day I got sick. Until now. Yup, blame it on my disease. I couldn't even study. I had to take a rest. I'm failing now. I wondered why I got sick during the exams. Mybe Alloh wants to warn me to maintain my health so that it doesn't happen again next year. Oh Thanks Alloh for this experience, I learned my lesson. Further, health, ESL, methods, BIG FAIL. Even health&human dev.. I have so much hope in health&human dev. I've put on so much effort into it throughout the year and i screwed up the exam cos I was too busy blowing my nose. Accounting is my only hope now. I have to do well in it no matter what. Well, bye guys. Maintain your health okay! Make sure you value it cos it's priceless..

^picture was taken from google search

No comments:

Post a Comment