Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Exam

Assalamualaikum guys, 

Alhamdulillah I finished my exam last week, feel so relieved now :) Got a pretty good marks for Math Methods. Not so good in ESL but I'm happy!! Accounting? Not so great.. its still a good mark though, but i thought I did better. Bio? SURPRISINGLY I passed! hahahhh bio.. thanks for making me busy last semester. no more bio now. sayonara :D yea, i dropped it. I loved the class, I loved the teacher. I just don't like the subject itself. it's confusing me :( anyway.. I am now free and I have a study block! which means that I can catch up on other subjects! This is heavenly.. this is what I've been wanting for all this time :))) My 2 yr 12 subjects didn't have mid-year exam. There will be one the end of year exam. hhhhh I'm soooo nervous!! but i have approximately 1 term to revise everything and do my best in the exam.. its really important cos the scores will go to my ATAR..
Anyway.. I better study now. Cya next time people =D

wassalamualaikum wr wb^^

No comments:

Post a Comment