Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ramadhan



Assalamualaikum Wr Wb

Alhamdulillah Alloh still lets me meet this blessing month once again. I set up a few goals during this Ramadhan. One of the goal is I wanna khatam min 2x. And Alhamdulillah I did it!! All praises to Alloh.. I'm e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y busy this year, but somehow Alloh still lets me manage my time properly and I managed to khatam twice! Alhamdulillah..
Mybe you guys don't know how busy I am. Only Alloh and I know how  stressful it is to be someone like me. Anyway, this article isn't about my sressful schedule. so I won't mention anything about it hahahahh you guys just need to know that i'm busy,busy,busy. hehe :P sok sok an bgt yah, merasa diri paling sibuk sndiri sedunia muahahaha.. nggak lah. I'm prettty sure there millions of people out there that are wayyyyy busier than me :P
anyway, back to Ramadhan. Its H-2 till Eid Muabarak!! HWAAAAAAA I'm really sad! Ramadhan has to leave very soon! I haven't done much Ibadah this Ramadhan. I haven't at all1 Astaghfirullohaladzim :(((

By the way.. I miss the Ramadhan moment in Indo. I haven't been there for 3 Ramadhan. This year's Ramadhan is my third one in Oz. what a great experience! but I really miss the moment where I taught little kids everyday at masjid before iftar time, where me and my friends had iftar together everyday, where me and my friends did khataman together every night after tarawih, and when I got a pocket money from other relatives!!! cos apparently there's no tradition such things whatsoever in here haha! :P I miss getting uang saku for lebaran :(

No comments:

Post a Comment